Auto Back Wash and Manual Screen Filter, Auto Back Wash Filter, Manual Screen Filter manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Auto Back Wash and Manual Screen Filter, Automatic Condenser Tube Cleaning System for Chillers, Chiller Auto Condenser Tube Cleaning System and so on.
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||30000 PCS/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
|Usage:||Water Treatment Water Filter|
|Motive Force:||Electric power|
Auto back wash and manual screen filter
Auto back wash and manual screen filter Structure and Working Principle
P-type automatic sewage filter is made of high-quality carbon steel cylinder, the special structure of the stainless steel wedge filter screen, flow direction valve and sewage drain. In the working status, flow direction valve is on, the water flow from the inlet into the filter, through the filter screen to the outlet (see Figure 1). When the filter needs sewage, flow direction valve closed, open the drain valve, water flows through the first half of the mesh filter, part of the water flow into the system from the outlet, the remaining water flow from the backside of the filter into the inside, automatic backwash the filter screen (see Figure 2). So that the entire washing process is operating normally, without downtime. Flow direction valve opening mechanism include sub-manual and electric type, when using an electric opening mechanism with clock control electrical control box, it can set the time required to achieve automatic cleaning sewage, then the outfall installed electric ball valves, flow direction valve and sewage electric valve to achieve linkage.
Auto back wash and manual screen filter Features
|Model||Inlet& outlet||A||L||D||Flow rate|
Auto back wash and manual screen filter Parameter
|Single flow rate||20-1000m3/h(88-4400GPM)|
|The least working pressure||≤2.5bar|
|The pressure loss of cleaning||≤0.15bar|
|The highest temperature of working||≤150ºC=302°F|
|The water consumption of self-cleaning one time||1%-2% of all water flow|
|Cleaning method||Using inlet water to backwash|
|Cleaning Time||30-90 seconds|
|Chamber treated method||Coslettizing|
|Working pressure||0.6 MPa,1.0 MPa,1.6 MPa,2.5 MPa|
|Filter precision||0.8-5mm(or customized)|
Auto back wash and manual screen filter Electric
|Control panel chamber material||Carbon steel,304ss or 316L|
Auto back wash and manual screen filter Equipment material
|Chamber material||Carbon steel,304SS or 316L|
|Strainer material||304SS or 316L|
|Strainer type||Stainless steel complex strainer|
Auto back wash and manual screen filter Installation Diagram
Auto back wash and manual screen filter Installation Precautions
1. The principle of selection:according to the pipe diameter, the premise of meeting the working pressure and flow, try to use a larger standard models.
2. backwash filter mounted on the front of various types of valve inlet pipe configuration. Install a shut-off valve in front of the filter,Install a drain valve at the bottom of the filter, horizontal mounting the equipment, pay attention to the direction of the arrow marked on the equipment, make sure it is consistent with the medium flow direction direction; if mounted vertically, should make the inlet up, the water flowing into the apparatus from top to bottom.
3. Install three days after the first wash, after wash once a month, according to the water quality after proper cleaning.
4.Installed in the negative zone.
5. filters and water treatment equipment for use, should be installed before the intake of water treatment equipment.
6. bypass can be installed in order to facilitate maintenance.
Auto back wash and manual screen filter Inner Structure
Auto back wash and manual screen filter Accessories