Continuous backwash sand filter for wastewater
Continuous sand filter is widely used in many fields, especially for drinking water, industrial process water, sewage and industrial waste water purification. It is a kind of continuous filter, combined flocculent, settling, filtering together. For tertiary filtration of reclaimed water, the gravity sand filter offers advanced treatment: Efficiently remove suspended and colloidal solid, oil, iron and manganese oxide, and kill the bacterial, algae, virus in water.
Water flow: Customized
Flow of compressed air: 125L/min
Pressure of compressed air: >0.4MPa
Sand: Φ 2mm granular sea sand
Height of sand bed: 2.3m
|Enter water pipe diameter(mm)||50||65||80||100||125||150||150||200||200|
|Out water pipe diameter (mm)||65||80||100||125||150||200||200||250||250|
|Sewage pipe diameter (mm)||25||32||40||50||65||80||80||100||100|
1. The installation ground should be level hard concrete
2. Equipment foot fixed by anchor bolt
3. Connect pipeline, air pipe
4. How to use
1. Fill the sea sand into vessel, the distance between the lowest point of washing chamber and sand bed level should be 600-650mm.
2. Firstly, open the air intake pipe when first used or stopped for a long time.
3. Start inlet pump, make the water flow around 50% of rated flow, if it works well, then adjust to the rated flow.
4. Adjust the airlift volume, washing water quantity, inspect whether the filtered water is clean, without impurities.
5. Steps of starting:
A. Start inlet water pump
B. Open air-lift pump after the filtrate flow out
6. Steps of closing:
A. Close the air-lift pump
B. Close water pump
1. If the downtime is less than 3 days, don't drain away the residual water
2. If the downtime is during 3-15 days, drain away the residual water on the day of closing filter, in avoid
Of sea sand hardening, algae growing
3. If the downtime is more than 15 days, drain away the residual water, and inject the clean water from the
Top of filter to wash the sand inside the tank. Don't stop until you get the clean water from the bottom of
Welcome to inquire, We will offer the best items!