UV Disinfection, UV Sterilizer, UV Water Treatment manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Green Killing Machine UV Light Sterilization UV Disinfection, Descaling Limescale Eliminator Water Treatment Equipment, UV Sterilizer Used for Tap Water Disinfection (ISO90001: 2008, SGS Certification) and so on.
|Min. Order / Reference FOB Price||1 Piece||US $480-5,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
|Flow Rate:||1-300 M3/H|
1. Water disinfection of food processing industry, including juices, milk, drinks, beer, practical oil, and all kinds of canned food, beverage products
2. Ultra-pure water for electronic industry.
3. Hospitals, various laboratory water disinfection, and high levels of pathogenic body water disinfection.
4. Water disinfection applications, including residents of households building, residential, office building, hotels, restaurants, water factory.
5. Fish processing purification and disinfection, purification and disinfection of shellfish, fish cleaning and disinfection process.
6. Military camp, field water supply system.
7. Urban wastewater disinfection, the maximum capacity of up to 1 million tons or more per day.
8. Swimming pool, other recreational water disinfection water.
9. Cooling water disinfection, including thermal power, nuclear power plant cooling water, industrial cooling water, cooling water, central air conditioning system.
10. Biological, chemical and pharmaceutical, cosmetics for the production of cooling water.
11. Sea water, fresh water breeding, aquaculture (fish, eel, shrimp, abalone, shellfish, etc.) water, the total treated water up to 200 thousand tons per day or more.
12. Agricultural water disinfection, including greenhouse water use and irrigation.
Range of application
Ultraviolet disinfection working principle
Limitation of Use
The UV water disinfection system NOT intended for the treatment of water that has an obvious contamination or intentional source, such as raw sewage, nor is the unit intended to convert wastewater to microbiologically safe drinking water.
Water Quality (in)
Water quality plays a major role in the transmission of germicidal UV rays. It is recommended that the water does not exceed following maximum concentration levels
Maximum Concentration Levels (Very Important)
Effectively treating water with higher concentration levels than listed above can be accomplished, but may require added measures to improve water quality to treatable levels. If, for any reason, it is believed the UV transmission is not satisfactory, contact the factory.
UV wavelength (nm)
Bacterial cells will die in the UVC(200-280mm) irradiation. 253.7nm spectral line of low pressure mercury lamp has high bactericidal effect and concentrates more than 900‰ output energy of low-pressure mercury UV lamp
The units generate a UV dosage of at least 30,000microwatt-seconds per square centimeter (μW-s/cm2), even at the end-of lamp life(EOL), which is more than sufficient to destroy most waterborne microorganisms, such as bacteria, yeasts, algae etc.
DOSAGE is the product of intensity & time
dosage=intensity*time=micro watt/cm2*time=microwatt-seconds per square centimeter
As a general guideline, the following are some typical UV transmission rates (UVT)
City water supplies
De-ionized or Reverse Osmosis water
Surface waters(lakes, rivers, etc)
UV Sterilizer size
|Model No||Flow Rate (m3/h)||All Lamps Power (W)||In / Outlet diameter||Chamber dimensions (mm)|
|Drain inch||G 1/2"|
|Lamp useful life||9000 Hour|
|UV lamp brand||" Lightsource" from USA|
|Single UV lamp||40w in general. We can aslo supply 75w, 85w, 155w, 240w, 320w|
|UV lamp select||If you need we can aslo supply UV lamp which can generater ozone|
|Chamber pressure||Rated to 0.6Mpa. If you need higher pressure, please tell me|
|Water temperature||The appropriate temperature is 4 - 50 DEGREE (-5-60 degree range)|
|Optional||UV intensity monitor system|
|Water temperature monitor system|
|Time accumulator system|
|Cleaning system: Maunal cleaning, Pneumatic cleaning and Electric cleaing|