Condensor Rubber Ball Cleaning Equipment Waster Water Treatment Plant
1. Condenser rubber ball cleaning device-overview
Condenser rubber ball cleaning device(Hereinafter referred to as the cleaning device) is a kind of physical methods to scrub central air conditioner on condenser the inner wall of the tubes equipment. Central air-conditioning in the process of refrigeration, The refrigerant temperature escalate, must be cooling the refrigerant. A cooling water system is to cool the refrigerant piping system, Condenser is heat exchange device for cooling the refrigerant. Cooling water enter into Condenser flowing through the heat exchange inner tubes to out. The cooling system flows through the heat exchange outwall tubes, through the condenser tubes to transfer heat, thus play a role in cooling the refrigerant. Low temperature of cooling water flowing into the condenser and heat exchange cooling system then outflow in high temperature, after a long operation will have a scale in the exchange heat tubes wall, stains precipitation, affect heat transfer efficiency, refrigerant cooling will affect the cooling effect, will increases the central air conditioner mainframe load, reduce the the central air conditioner mainframe life, So will need regular cleaning on the condenser heat exchange inner wall of tubes, thus extending the life of the central air conditioning mainframe.
2. Condenser Rubber Ball Cleaning Device-Characteristic
. Using two pumps, rubber ball does not pass through the pump impeller, preventing pump impeller rotation to damage the rubber ball.
2. Adopt water flow switch to control water pump stop, to prevent the pump working without water, protect water pump.
3. Rubber balls through the use of PVC pipe and PVC pipe electric valve, Smooth wall, reduce the block of rubber ball movement, It will not scratch or pinch the rubber ball.
4. Using stainless steel mesh in the ball dispenser and ball collector, stop running the ball
5. Automatic circuit control, can set the cleaning time and frequence every time.
3. Condenser Rubber Ball Cleaning Device-Characteristic- Principle
1. Ball injector: Put the rubber ball into the tee, closing electric valve 3, 4, opening electric valve 1, 2, when open the max position, opening pump1( ball injector pump), Flow switch is sended by signal, pump 1 go on working, rubber ball in the ball injector follow the water flow into the condenser entrance together, rubber ball under the the cooling water pressure, crush into the exchange heat pipe, washing the inner wall, come out the exchange heat pipe then into the ball injector which is stopped by net, cooling water through the mesh into the cooling water system piping continue recycling, at this point, ball injector cleaning end.
2. Ball collector: Close the electric valve 1, 2, stop pump 1(ball injector pump), open the electric valve 3, 4, when open the max position, opening pump 2 ( ball collector pump), Flow switch is sended by signal, pump 2 go on working, rubber ball in the ball collector follow the water flow into the ball injector together, rubber ball is blocked by net, water get back into the cooling water system piping, After collect all rubber ball then closed 3, 4 electric valve, stop pump 2(ball collector pump) At this point, ball collector cleaning end.
Aboving two parts of ball injector and collector get together as a rubber ball cleaning process, can be set by the total time to cleaning in many times.
4.Automatic Cleaning Function
1.solve the condenser corrosion and scaling problems
2.optimize heat exchange efficiency
3.Maintain the cleanness of the condenser tubes
4.No need manual cleaningWorking Principle
5.Comparison between our design and others
| 1. Double-pump design, rubber ball does not go through the pump. Without water pump impeller cutting, 50-90% longer life time.|| 1. As the rubber ball was cut,Rubbed squeezed by pump impeller, its life-time is only 3-4 months.|
| 2. No effect on the chilled water temperature to ensure that the cooling efficiency. Saving 1.5-2.5% energy.|| 2. The cleaning device and the cooling water pipe has 1.5-2.5% of chilled water. To ensure the cooling effect, the power consumption is increased from 1.5 to 2.5%|
| 3. Rubber ball through the pipeline using non-folder ball valve.|| 3. With ordinary butterfly, it's easily to scratch, pinch the rubber ball.|
1. Performance: ball collecting rate ≤95%
2. Input voltage: 380V / 50HZ
3. Power: ≤5KW
4. Work environment requirements: Temperature ≤55 ºC, humidity ≤95 ºCRelative
5. Pressure loss: 0.003MPa-0.05MPa
6. Water temperature: ≤50 ºC
7. Working Pressure: ≤1.6MPa
| Model|| Recommended type,only to the tube diameter|
| 1|| PCE-PD-150-N|| <200 refrigerating ton|
| 2|| PCE-PD-200-N||200~500 refrigerating ton|
| 3|| PCE-PD-250-N||300~500 refrigerating ton|
| 4|| PCE-PD-300-N||500~800 refrigerating ton|
| 5|| PCE-PD-350-N||600~1000 refrigerating ton|
| 6|| PCE-PD-400-N||1000~1500 refrigerating ton|
| 7|| PCE-PD-450-N||>1500 refrigerating ton|
7.How to select the proper model of Online condenser rubber ball cleaning device
1. Chiller water treatment circulating cooling water system meets the national standard "industrial cooling water treatment design specifications" GB50050-2007's request.
2. Online condenser rubber ball cleaning device design and selection is based on the chiller cooling capacity and the cooling water outlet pipe diameter, based on the size of the plastic ball chiller condenser tubes inside diameter.
Injector:it is AC input power 3 ×380v / 50HZ, power between 1.5KW-5.5KW, Japan Power consumption: <1kwh. Working temperature: 0 ºC~ + 60 ºCHumidity: 20-95%
Set aside not less than 600mm of maintenance space around.
Injector should be close to the condenser inlet.
3.Online condenser rubber ball cleaning device conditions: You can not have impurities foreign body tubes to prevent gum ball through.
The water should not contain more than 1.5mm diameter,Impurities, tubes and collect the ball will cause clogging.To avoid the cooling tower fill welding slag, welding, metal debris, sand, organic fabrics and produced during operation of the installation process, the cooling of the rust.Corrosion products and other foreign matter into the condenser and evaporator design takes the chiller condenser (evaporator) into the set before the outlet filter pore size of not more than 1.5m.Filter, and the filter connection effective filtration area is larger than the pipe cross-sectional area more than three times, to ensure water resistance and reasonable filter.
4.About condenser (evaporator) designed and installed at the entrance to recommend P-type filters Note: Due to many reasons chiller room layout, circulation pump outlet to the inlet of the long distance, pipe, parallel pipes, manifolds more chillers, installation the presence of welding slag, welding leavened many hidden dangers, coupled with uncooled season after drainage systems, pipe wall corrosion material loss; so even though the pump is installed at the entrance of qualified filters often chiller condenser (evaporator) heat there is a large presence of foreign material inside the tube size. So in order to avoid the above happening, considering the economy, regular cleaning of the filter to facilitate foreign body, it is strongly recommended that design and install filters.
1.Automatic: microprocessor controlled programmable controller is responsible for the overall operation of the condenser line cleaning system,no need worker.
2.Reliable: the injection valve and drain valves are the only two moving parts, thus enhancing the reliability of the condenser line cleaning system.
3.Free of maintenance: Because only two valve is movable, no need maintenance. This reduces operating costs, and the release of insufficient maintenance staff for other critical maintenance work.
4.low operation costs: the sponge balls are the only consume materials.It must be replaced every five months. For 500 tons central air-conditioner, the annual fee is only $ 80.
1. A simple and reliable online cleaning device, with no downtime, can provide long-term thorough and effective cleaning.
2. Automatic control, can set their own cleaning frequency and time.
3. Keep the condenser heat exchanger in the best state, improve the overall efficiency of the unit, reducing operating costs.
4. Reduce central air-conditioning maintenance costs, reduce the use of chemicals, reducing the condenser tubes corrosion.
5. Central air-conditioning compressor to prevent overload of work, extend the service life of the unit.
6. Saving central air-conditioning maintenance downtime on the type of production unit is very favorable.
7. Rubber ball using long period, rubber ball circulation only within the pipeline to avoid damage to the pump on rubber ball.
8. Small size, simple operation, easy installation.
*Applies to the following high energy consumption system
Constant temperature and humidity control system
Power plant condenser (for freshwater,seawater)
Vessel cooling system
Buildings, hotels, shopping malls, banks, hospitals and other public facilities
Chain supermarkets, refrigerated warehouses
Production line cooling system
*Electronic components, semiconductor integrated circuits, liquid crystal displays and other manufacturers
Constant temperature and humidity control system
Condenser tubes to prevent pollution, to maximize power generation efficiency
Welcome to inquire, We will offer the best items !