Ultraviolet Sterilizer For Water Disinfection Whole House UV Water Treatment
1. Advantages of uv sterilizer
1. Highly effective: UV technology has been trusted as a safe, cost-effective way to purify water and eliminate harmful microorganisms. It is a proven EPA endorsed technology that is currently being used by thousands of cities, bottled water manufacturers and homeowners around the world.
2. Chemical free: UV provides water purification without the addition of harmful chemicals such as chlorine. It also avoids the potential of generating harmful chemical disinfection by products. Recent EPA guidelines are forcing cities across the United States to reduce or eliminate the use of chlorine for exactly this reason.
3. Taste & odor free: UV does not change the taste, odor or color of the water.
4. More effective than chlorine: Unlike chlorine, UV systems are effective against both Cryptosporidium and Giardia.
5. Compact and easy to maintain: UV systems are capable of treating a single faucet or an entire home in a minimal amount of space with the only maintenance being an annual lamp and filter replacements.
1. Water reuse disinfection
2. Community secondary water disinfection
3. After municipal wastewater treatment disinfection
4. Aquaculture process water disinfection
5. Shellfish purification of water disinfection
6. Aquarium, tank, plant water disinfection of tap water, purified water, mineral water
7. Food and beverage industry water disinfection, water recreation facilities(swimming pool ect. )
8. Family, residential, office, hotel and other building
9.253.7nm uv intensity drinking water disinfection, pharmaceutical, cosmetics manufacturing sterile
10. Municipal landscape, hospital, Military bases, ships, submarines, outdoor activities water disinfection
11. Central air conditioning, cooling water, Various power plant, Commercial aircraft, large aircraft drinking water,
12. Agricultural irrigation, large poultry, livestock, Semiconductor and electronic industries, ultra-pure water disinfection.
3. UV specification
Ultraviolet light treatment is a widely recognized and proven method of disinfection of water and has several advantage over other disinfection methods such as chlorination, ozonation, etc…. UV light does not add anything to the water, such as, undesirable color, odor, taste, or flavor, nor does it generate harmful byproducts. It adds only energy in the UV radiation. Also, UV disinfection requires only a fraction of the contact times required by other disinfection methods. It is fast, efficient, effective, economical and environmentally-friendly.
3. Principle of Operation
UV water disinfection system design has been carefully conceived to provide adequate germicidal dosage throughout the disinfection chamber. The dosage, as it applies to UV disinfection, is a function of time and the intensity of UV radiation to which the water is exposed. Exposure time is related to the flow rate, the higher the flow rate, the lower the exposure time or the lower the flow rate, the higher the exposure time. The UV intensity is the amount of energy, per unit time, emitted by germicidal lamp. The Dosage is the product of UV intensity and the exposure time.
Flow Rate (m3/h)
All Lamps Power (W)
In / Outlet inch
Chamber dimensions (mm)
Lamp useful life
UV lamp brand
|" Lightsource" from USA|
Single UV lamp
|40w in general. We can aslo supply 75w, 85w, 155w, 240w, 320w|
UV lamp select
|If you need we can aslo supply UV lamp which can generater ozone|
|Rated to 0.6Mpa. If you need higher pressure, please tell me|
|The appropriate temperature is 4 - 50 DEGREE (-5-60 degree range)|
|UV intensity monitor system|
|Water temperature monitor system|
|Time accumulator system|
|Cleaning system: Maunal cleaning, Pneumatic cleaning and Electric cleaing|
WELCOME TO INQUIRE, WE WILL OFFER YOU THE BEST ITEMS !