* Of vertical type or horizontal type to occupy little room;
* Inlet/outlet angles are 0° , 90° , 270° Or more. Of flexible equipment room arrangement.
* Of self-cleaning and with no need of uncapped screen washing.
* Can remove bubbles in water and gas dissolved in water to lessen corrosion
And protect impellers of water pumps.
* Of large assimilative capacity.
* Of low component resistance.
* Of same system resistance with increased filth.
* Of many types including T-type, perpendicular type, I-type, II-type and more.
Applications of this water filter equipment
* Industrial cooling water systems
* Air conditioning water systems
* Heat exchange water systems
* industrial and domestic hot water supply
* Hot water heating system & boiler water systems, etc
Main Technical Parameters:
Pressure Range: 0.6MPa, 1.0MPa, 1.6MPa
Maximum Working Temperature: 95° C
Flow Range: 7-20000m3/h
Regular Specifications of Filter Screen: 8, 10, 14, 20, 30, 70, 150 meshes
Gas Discharge Rate: 99%
Dirt Discharge Rate: 99%
Working Principle of this water filter
The air in water systems can cause corrosion and damage to water pumps, boilers, heat exchangers, freezers and other devices or components in the system to further shorten their service life and lower the work efficiency. Installing outlet valve only at the highest point won't obtain good effects as the air will be held in water to form bubbles again with decreasing pressure, especially large quantity of gas will be separated in front of the water pump.
Self-cleaning discharge water filter works according to the principle of air-water separation, subsidence settling, filtration, etc. When water in cooling water system, hot water system and chilled water system enters self-cleaning discharge filter, the filter volume is enlarged and the flow rate drops sharply to get the bubbles in water up to gas area. And small bubbles are adsorbed on separating plate and then form into big bubbles which rise up to gas area where all air is discharged via automatic outlet valve.
The filth in circulating water subsides along with water flow in the filter and speeds up after passing separating plate to swiftly settle in the filth area on both sides of filter element. The outlet valve is periodically opened for discharge due to the large assimilative capacity of the filth area. Clean water separated from air and filth enters the water pump via filter element whose tiny vibration under the impact of water pump and water flow will shake off some filth attached in the outer filter element, realizing self-cleaning.
|Model DN||Water Flow for reference m/h||A||B||C||D||E||F||G||H||IWeight kg||IIWeight kg|