UV Sterilizer Water Disinfection for Laboratories Pharmaceuticals Pre--Reverse Osmosis
|FOB Price:||US $470-5,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $470-5,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||2, 000PCS/Year|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Packaging|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: PDCn
- Application: Water Disinfection
- Centrifuge Installation: Vertical
- Centrifuge Technology Use: Water Disinfection
- Voltage: 110V, 220V, 380V
- Trademark: PEIDE
- Origin: China
- Certification: Ce, ISO, SGS
- Method: Physical Treatment
- Usage: Industrial, Home, Agriculture, Hospital
- Material: Ss304, 316L Plastic
- Rate Flow: 1GMP -12GMP
- Specification: ISO9001: 2008
- HS Code: 8543709990
1. FEATURES OF UV STERILIZER
1. Chemical free water treatment
2. Quality UV Lamps Manufacutred in the U. S. Are rated for 9000 hours
3. Sterilizers feature a built-in alarm. If the UV lamp fails, the alarm will sound.
4. Disinfect water of viruses and microbes
5. Great quality at lowest prices!
6. High flow rate. Low Pressure Drop
7. Heavy-duty stainless steel construction
8. High Bactericidal Efficiency
9. Safe and Reliable Operation
10. Large Amount of Water Disinfection, Wide Application
1. Water reuse disinfection
1. Community secondary water disinfection
2. After municipal wastewater treatment disinfection
3. Aquaculture process water disinfection
4. Shellfish purification of water disinfection
5. Aquarium, tank, plant water disinfection of tap water, purified water, mineral water
6. Food and beverage industry water disinfection, water recreation facilities(swimming pool ect. )
7. Family, residential, office, hotel and other building
8.253.7nm uv intensity drinking water disinfection, pharmaceutical, cosmetics manufacturing sterile
9. Municipal landscape, hospital, Military bases, ships, submarines, outdoor activities water disinfection
10. Central air conditioning, cooling water, Various power plant, Commercial aircraft, large aircraft drinking water,
11. Agricultural irrigation, large poultry, livestock, Semiconductor and electronic industries, ultra-pure water disinfection.
12. Point-of-use; Post mix; Vending machines; Pharmaceuticals; Cooling towers; Boats and RVs; Pre- and post-reverse osmosis;
Fish hatcheries; Aquiculture; Bottled water; Cabins; Laboratories; Hospitals; Spas; Boiler feed water; Water softeners; And others.
3. Principle of Operation
UV water disinfection system design has been carefully conceived to provide adequate germicidal dosage throughout the disinfection chamber. The dosage, as it applies to UV disinfection, is a function of time and the intensity of UV radiation to which the water is exposed. Exposure time is related to the flow rate, the higher the flow rate, the lower the exposure time or the lower the flow rate, the higher the exposure time. The UV intensity is the amount of energy, per unit time, emitted by germicidal lamp. The Dosage is the product of UV intensity and the exposure time.
4. Limitation of Use
The UV water disinfection system NOT intended for the treatment of water that has an obvious contamination or intentional source, such as raw sewage, nor is the unit intended to convert wastewater to microbiologically safe drinking water.
5. Water Quality (in)
Water quality plays a major role in the transmission of germicidal UV rays. It is recommended that the water does not exceed following maximum concentration levels
Maximum Concentration Levels (Very Important)
WATER SHOW AND OUR CUSTOMERS
WELCOME TO INQUIRE, WE WILL OFFER YOU THE BEST ITEMS !