Waste Water Ultra Violet Light Ozone Generate Disinfection UV Sterilizer
|FOB Price:||US $480-5,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $480-5,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||3, 000PCS/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: PDC
- Flow Rate (M3/H): 1-300 M3/H
- Lamp Useful Life: 9000 Hour
- Material: Carbon Steel, 304ss or 316L
- Specification: ISO9001: 2008
- HS Code: 8543709990
- Certification: CE
- Single UV Lamp: 40W in General. We Can Aslo Supply 75W, 85W, 155W,
- UV Lamp Brand: " Lightsource" From USA
- Trademark: PEIDE
- Origin: China
Description of uv sterilizer
1. High germicidal efficiency
2. No secondary pollution
3. Reasonable price, cost effective
4. Green killing machine and Safe, Good quality
5. China famous brand certificate
1. Food processing industry, including juices, milk, drinks, beer, practical oil and canned food.
2. Electronic industry.
3. Hospitals, various laboratory and high levels of pathogenic body water disinfection.
4. Households building, residential, office buildings, hotels, restaurants, water factories.
5. Purification and disinfection of shellfish, fish cleaning and disinfection
6. Military camp, field water supply system
7. Urban wastewater disinfection.
8. Swimming pool, other recreational water disinfection
9. Thermal power, nuclear power plant industrial, central air conditioning system cooling water.
10. Biological, chemical and pharmaceutical, cosmetics for the production of cooling water.
11. Sea water, fresh water breeding, aquaculture water
12. Agricultural water disinfection
Ultraviolet light treatment is a widely recognized and proven method of disinfection of water and has several advantage over other disinfection methods such as chlorination, ozonation, etc. UV light does not add anything to the water, such as, undesirable color, odor, taste, or flavor, nor does it generate harmful byproducts. It adds only energy in the UV radiation. Also, UV disinfection requires only a fraction of the contact times required by other disinfection methods. It is fast, efficient, effective, economical and environmentally-friendly.
Principle of Operation
UV water disinfection system design has been carefully conceived to provide adequate germicidal dosage throughout the disinfection chamber. The dosage, as it applies to UV disinfection, is a function of time and the intensity of UV radiation to which the water is exposed. Exposure time is related to the flow rate, the higher the flow rate, the lower the exposure time or the lower the flow rate, the higher the exposure time. The UV intensity is the amount of energy, per unit time, emitted by germicidal lamp. The Dosage is the product of UV intensity and the exposure time.
Limitation of Use
The UV water disinfection system NOT intended for the treatment of water that has an obvious contamination or intentional source, such as raw sewage, nor is the unit intended to convert wastewater to microbiologically safe drinking water.
Water Quality (in)
Water quality plays a major role in the transmission of germicidal UV rays. It is recommended that the water does not exceed following maximum concentration levels
Maximum Concentration Levels (Very Important)
Effectively treating water with higher concentration levels than listed above can be accomplished, but may require added measures to improve water quality to treatable levels. If, for any reason, it is believed the UV transmission is not satisfactory, contact the factory.
Flow Rate (m3/h)
All Lamps Power (W)
In / Outlet inch
Chamber dimensions (mm)
Lamp useful life
UV lamp brand
|" Lightsource" from USA|
Single UV lamp
|40w in general. We can aslo supply 75w, 85w, 155w, 240w, 320w|
UV lamp select
|If you need we can aslo supply UV lamp which can generater ozone|
|Rated to 0.6Mpa. If you need higher pressure, please tell me|
|The appropriate temperature is 4 - 50 DEGREE (-5-60 degree range)|
|UV intensity monitor system|
|Water temperature monitor system|
|Time accumulator system|
|Cleaning system: Maunal cleaning, Pneumatic cleaning and Electric cleaing|
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE !