Automatic Self Cleaning Filter for Irrigation Water (ISO9001, SGS Certificates)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||30000 PCS/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: XLQ-XT
- Motive Force: Electric power
- Performance: Efficient Filtration
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Single Flow Rate: 15-900m3/H
- Cleaning Method: Sucking Type
- Control Type: Time, Pressure Differential and Manual Control
- Chamber Material: Carbon Steel, 304ss or 316L
- Trademark: PEIDE
- Specification: ISO9001: 2008
- Usage: Environmental Protection, Water Filter
- Style: Vertical
- Certification: SGS, ISO
- Installation Direction: Horizontal or Vertical
- Install Direction: Vertical and Horizontal
- The Highest Working Pressure: 10-16bar(Optional)
- Voltage: 380V50Hz
- Seal Ring: O-Ring or Washer
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: China
low water consumption
fine filter degree
low pressure drop
1,Chilling water treating: such like cooling tower, water supplement system, air conditioning system, heat exchange system.
2,Raw water treating: such like surface water, lake, sea water, tank water, well to remove grind, sand, algae, organism etc.
3,cycling industry water: cooling tower, polishing process water, ion exchange water, spraying process water, heat exchange plant, rolling plant, casting plant etc.
4,irrigation: farm, dip field, golf, lawn etc.
How It Works
The unit consists of two stages of filtration, a coarse pre-filter and a stainless steel fine screen.
The unwanted solids accumulate on the inner surface of the fine screen, building up a filtercake, which filters out even finer particles, creating a pressure differential. Once the pressuredrop reaches a preset level, a rinse cycle is activated by the factory supplied control system.
The solids are removed from the fine screen using a spot backwashing method, whichaggressively sucks the dirt off the screen, similar to a vacuum cleaner, and are carried tothe drain via the rinse valve. The dirt collector rotates, ensuring the entire screen is cleanedeach cycle. The process takes a matter of seconds, without interruption of system flow.
Filter has differential switch and integrator. Once the pressure drop reaches a preset level, a rinse cycle is activated by the PLC controller.
Pressure drop VS flow rate
|Install way||Vertical installation|
|Unit capacity||15-900T/H, Achieve parallel install to achieve big capacity|
|Min work pressure||0.25Mpa|
|Max work pressure||1.0Mpa,1.6Mpa|
|Control way||Differential pressure, time and manual|
|Max temperature||65ºC (reach to 100ºC if required)|
|Back wash time||60-120S|
|Clean way||Scanning type|
|Differential pressure in cleaning||0.01-0.08Mpa|
|Back wash water consumption||Approximate 500kg|
|Voltage||AC220V 380V,50Hz,3PH,Controller: 220V|
|Material||Carbon steel with anti-corrosion painting|
|Screen||316SS (Woven, ,multi-layer sintered, wedge)|
|Drain valve||cast ion with antir-corrosion painting|
6. How to Select The Appropriate Water Filter
1. The Water Flow
2. System's Pipe Pressure
3. Filter Medium Thickness and Diameter
4. Filter Precision
5. Physical and Chemical Characteristic of Medium
6. Local Voltage
7. Our Quality Assurance System
1. ISO9001 certification
2. Each produce with a warranty and after-sales toll-free information.
3. We provide services in researching, water quality monitoring, designing, technical consulting, commissioning.
WELCOME TO INQUIRE, WE WILL OFFER YOU THE BEST ITEMS !