Control Micro-Organisms Algae UV Water Sterilizer for Water Treatment
|FOB Price:||US $470-5,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $470-5,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||3, 000 PCS/Year.|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: PDC
- Application: Industry
- Disinfection Method: Ultraviolet
- Cleaning Way: Manual or Electric Self-Clean
- Flow Rate: 2-150t/H
- Trademark: PEIDE
- Origin: China
- Certification: ISO9001, CE
- Voltage: 380V
- UV Lamp: Lightsources
- Power of Lamp: 40-1240 W
- All Lamps Power: 40-1240W
- Specification: ISO9001: 2008
- HS Code: 8543709990
1. Adevantage of uv water sterilizer
1. Special design
2. High Bactericidal Efficiency
3. No Secondary Pollution
4. Safe Operation
1. Food processing industry, including juices, milk, drinks, beer, practical oil and canned food.
2. Electronic industry.
3. Hospitals, various laboratory and high levels of pathogenic body water disinfection.
4. Households building, residential, office buildings, hotels, restaurants, water factories.
5. Purification and disinfection of shellfish, fish cleaning and disinfection process
6. Military camp, field water supply system
7. Urban wastewater disinfection.
8. Swimming pool, other recreational water disinfection
9. Thermal power, nuclear power plant industrial, central air conditioning system cooling water.
10. Biological, chemical and pharmaceutical, cosmetics for the production of cooling water.
11. Sea water, fresh water breeding, aquaculture water
3. Product application
Ultraviolet light treatment is a widely recognized and proven method of disinfection of water and has several advantage over other disinfection methods such as chlorination, ozonation, etc…. UV light does not add anything to the water, such as, undesirable color, odor, taste, or flavor, nor does it generate harmful byproducts. It adds only energy in the UV radiation. Also, UV disinfection requires only a fraction of the contact times required by other disinfection methods. It is fast, efficient, effective, economical and environmentally-friendly.
4. Principle of Operation
UV water disinfection system design has been carefully conceived to provide adequate germicidal dosage throughout the disinfection chamber. The dosage, as it applies to UV disinfection, is a function of time and the intensity of UV radiation to which the water is exposed. Exposure time is related to the flow rate, the higher the flow rate, the lower the exposure time or the lower the flow rate, the higher the exposure time. The UV intensity is the amount of energy, per unit time, emitted by germicidal lamp. The Dosage is the product of UV intensity and the exposure time.
|Model No||Flow Rate||All Lamps Power||In / Outlet inch||Chamber dimensions|
|PDCn-050||2||40||25||1"||1000× Φ 89|
|PDCn-150||6||80||32||1-1/4||1000× 300× Φ 108|
|PDCn-200||8||120||40||1-1/2||1000× 400× Φ 159|
|PDCn-300||12||160||50||2"||1000× 400× Φ 159|
|PDC-360||15||200||65||2-1/2"||1000× 400× Φ 159|
|PDC-500||20||240||65||2-1/2"||1000× 500× Φ 219|
|PDC-600||25||280||80||3"||1000× 500× Φ 219|
|PDC-700||30||320||100||4"||1000× 500× Φ 219|
|PDC-1000||40||360||100||4"||1000× 500× Φ 219|
|PDC-1300||50||425||125||5"||1000× 570× Φ 273|
|PDC-1500||60||620||150||6"||1700× 570× Φ 273|
|PDC-2000||80||775||150||6"||1700× 570× Φ 273|
|PDC-2500||100||930||150||6"||1700× 570× Φ 273|
|PDC-3000||125||1085||150||6"||1700× 570× Φ 273|
|PDC-4000||150||1240||200||8"||1700× 570× Φ 325|
WELCOME TO INQUIRE, YOU WILL GET MORE THAN THAT YOU SEE !