UV Disinfection Water Treatment System for Water Reuse Equipment
|FOB Price:||US $480-500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $480-500/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5, 000 PCS/Year.|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: PDC
- Power: 220V 50Hz
- Electric Cabinet: 304ss or 316L
- Working Pressure: 0.6mpa
- Application: Water Disinfection
- UV Intensity Monitor: Optional
- Specification: ISO9001: 2008
- HS Code: 8543709990
- Material: Ss304,316L Plastic
- Pressure: 0.6mpa
- Certificates: ISO9000,SGS
- UV Lamp Life: 9000-12000 Hours
- Condition: New
- Trademark: PEIDE
- Origin: China
1. Application of uv sterilizer
1. Food processing industry, including juices, milk, drinks, beer, practical oil and canned food.
2. Electronic industry.
3. Hospitals, various laboratory and high levels of pathogenic body water disinfection.
4. Households building, residential, office buildings, hotels, restaurants, water factories.
5. Purification and disinfection of shellfish, fish cleaning and disinfection process
6. Military camp, field water supply system
7. Urban wastewater disinfection.
8. Swimming pool, other recreational water disinfection
9. Thermal power, nuclear power plant industrial, central air conditioning system cooling water.
10. Biological, chemical and pharmaceutical, cosmetics for the production of cooling water.
11. Sea water, fresh water breeding, aquaculture water
2. Product application
Ultraviolet light treatment is a widely recognized and proven method of disinfection of water and has several advantage over other disinfection methods such as chlorination, ozonation, etc. UV light does not add anything to the water, such as, undesirable color, odor, taste, or flavor, nor does it generate harmful byproducts. It adds only energy in the UV radiation. Also, UV disinfection requires only a fraction of the contact times required by other disinfection methods. It is fast, efficient, effective, economical and environmentally-friendly.
3. Principle of Operation
UV water disinfection system design has been carefully conceived to provide adequate germicidal dosage throughout the disinfection chamber. The dosage, as it applies to UV disinfection, is a function of time and the intensity of UV radiation to which the water is exposed. Exposure time is related to the flow rate, the higher the flow rate, the lower the exposure time or the lower the flow rate, the higher the exposure time. The UV intensity is the amount of energy, per unit time, emitted by germicidal lamp. The Dosage is the product of UV intensity and the exposure time.
4. Limitation of Use
The UV water disinfection system NOT intended for the treatment of water that has an obvious contamination or intentional source, such as raw sewage, nor is the unit intended to convert wastewater to microbiologically safe drinking water.
Water Quality (in)
Water quality plays a major role in the transmission of germicidal UV rays. It is recommended that the water does not exceed following maximum concentration levels
Maximum Concentration Levels (Very Important)
Iron: ≤ 0.3ppm(0.3mg/L)
Hardness: ≤ 7gpg(120mg/L)
Turbidity: ≤ 1NTU
Manganese: ≤ 0.05ppm(0.05mg/L)
Tannins: ≤ 0.1ppm(0.3mg/L)
UV Transmittance: ≥ 750‰
Effectively treating water with higher concentration levels than listed above can be accomplished, but may require added measures to improve water quality to treatable levels. If, for any reason, it is believed the UV transmission is not satisfactory, contact the factory.
5. Our Quality Assurance System
1. We have passed the ISO9001 quantity management system certification, CE, SGS certification
2. Each produce with a warranty and after-sales toll-free information.
3. We provide services in researching, water quality monitoring, designing, technical consulting, commissioning.
4. We are the most powerful manufacturer of water treatment equipment in China; China famous brand, Quality Trust-worthy enterprise
5. We owned 17 items of patented technologies
6. Our annual sales reached 4, 300 sets, which make sure of the stable and persistent quality.
|Model No||Flow Rate||All Lamps Power||In / Outlet inch||Chamber dimensions|
|PDCn-050||2||40||25||1"||1000× Φ 89|
|PDCn-150||6||80||32||1-1/4||1000× 300× Φ 108|
|PDCn-200||8||120||40||1-1/2||1000× 400× Φ 159|
|PDCn-300||12||160||50||2"||1000× 400× Φ 159|
|PDC-360||15||200||65||2-1/2"||1000× 400× Φ 159|
|PDC-500||20||240||65||2-1/2"||1000× 500× Φ 219|
|PDC-600||25||280||80||3"||1000× 500× Φ 219|
|PDC-700||30||320||100||4"||1000× 500× Φ 219|
|PDC-1000||40||360||100||4"||1000× 500× Φ 219|
|PDC-1300||50||425||125||5"||1000× 570× Φ 273|
|PDC-1500||60||620||150||6"||1700× 570× Φ 273|
|PDC-2000||80||775||150||6"||1700× 570× Φ 273|
|PDC-2500||100||930||150||6"||1700× 570× Φ 273|
|PDC-3000||125||1085||150||6"||1700× 570× Φ 273|
|PDC-4000||150||1240||200||8"||1700× 570× Φ 325|
Welcome to contact us, We will offer you the best items !