Carbon Steel Industrial Circulating Cooling Water System Sand Filter
|FOB Price:||US $780-800 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $780-800/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||3, 000 PCS/Year.|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: QLQ
- Style: Vertical
- Application: Water Filter
- Design Pressure: 7.5-16 Bar
- Seal Type: O-Ring and Washer
- Transport Package: Wooden Packaging
- Origin: China
- Usage: Environmental Protection, Chemical Industry
- Performance: Efficient Filtration
- Single Flow Rate: 6-300m3/H
- Water Inlet Pressure: 2.5-3 Bar
- Trademark: Peide
- Specification: ISO9001: 2008
- HS Code: 8421299090
1. Advantages of sand filter
1. Wide application
2. Good quality
3. Select different filter medium combination
1. Centre air condition water system
2. Industrial circulating cooling water system
3. Swimming pool circulating water system
4. Artificial landscape water system
5. Sand Filter is mainly used in pretreatment in water turbidity removal, water softening, electrodialysis, electrodialysis reversal.
6. Under ground water as well. Electronic power, petrochemical, metallurgy, electroplating, papermaking, textile, pharmacy, soft drinks, living water, industrial water, swimming pool, etc.
3.How does sand filter works
Raw water passes inside water distributor into filter media layer (quartz sand), which let impurities stay at sand layer. Clean water flow out stably from water collector. When the pressure drop reaches the given value, the cleaning cycle is started. The rinse control start working at pressure drop value at 0.05-0.15MPa, return to 0.02-0.04MPa after back flushing.
Quartz sand inside tank mixed with coarse and fine sands. They are allocated above water distributor averagely. Even in back flushing, water consumption is little.
Tank inside has rubber line and plastic line for option. It is for anti-corrosion, which ensure a tank can be used 10-20years.
The completed filter control system has finished already in factory.
4. Connect Method: Flange
Surface Treatment: Matt Spray Beads, Mirror Polishing, Electropolishing
Control Method: Differential pressure switch, pneumatic butterfly valve, PLC
Filter sand type: Quartz sand, manganese sand, activated carbon, Anthracite, fiber ball, resin
Filter medium supply: We can supply different kind filter medium and combination
Equipment Chamber Material: Carbon steel 304ss or 316L
The key of filter effect: Water distribution and catchment technology
Sand filter can widely used at different application, such as water filtering, cooling water by-pass filtering, waster water treating, etc.
1. Sand filter has flexible modules, which can combined under actual flow rate, on-site area.
It is operated backwash automatically, with time control, differential pressure control. Each filter element start backwash one by one, while no need stop operation in backwash.
2. With smooth water allocation. High efficiency in backwash, water saving, only 30% water consumption of traditional one. Filter uses ASM filter media, which is easy wash.
3. With unique 48" ball filtering unit, and light weight for the whole system. The normal concrete base can used to place. Easy install, no need any boom equipment.
4. With good anti-corrosion feature.
5. With lost cost, but long lifetime.
6. Water quality: Inlet water turbidity <80mg/L, outlet quality reach <20mg/L
Inlet water turbidity <20mg/L, outlet quality reach <5mg/L
7. Flow rate: It can treat 30-500m³ /h
|Single Flow Rate||6-300m3/H|
|Design Pressure||7.5-16 bar|
|Water inlet pressure||2.5-3 bar|
|The Range of Working Temperature||20-120 (68-248)|
|Seal Type||O-ring and Washer|
|Surface Treatment||Matt Spray Beads, Mirror Polishing, Electropolishing|
|Control Method||Differential pressure switch, pneumatic butterfly valve, PLC|
|Filter sand type||Quartz sand, manganese sand, activated carbon, Anthracite, fiber ball, resin|
|Filter medium supply||We can supply different kind filter medium and combination|
|Equipment Chamber Material||Carbon steel 304ss or 316L|
|The key of filter effect||water distribution and catchment technology|
WELCOME TO INQUIRE, YOU WILL GET MORE THAN THAT YOU SEE !