Field Water Supply Water Treatment System UV Sterilizer
|FOB Price:||US $480-500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $480-500/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||3, 000 PCS/Year.|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: PDC
- Motive Force: Electric power
- Performance: Water Disinfection
- Material: 304ss or 316L
- UV Through The Quartz Sleeve Rat: More Than 90%
- All Lamps Power: 40-3100W
- Drain Inch: 1/2" Threaded
- Application: Water Disinfection
- Trademark: PEIDE
- Origin: China
- Usage: Environmental Protection, Water Disinfection
- Style: Vertical
- Certification: CE, SGS, ISO
- Flow: 1-1000m3/H
- High Bactericidal Efficiency: More Than 99%
- Lamp Useful Life: Standard 9000 Hours
- Brand Name: Peide
- Model Number: PDC
- Specification: ISO9001: 2008
- HS Code: 8543709990
1. Description of UV sterilizer
1. Flow: 1-1000m3/H
2. UV through the quartz sleeve rate≥ 90%
3. High Bactericidal Efficiency≥ 99%
4. No Secondary Pollution
5. Safe and Reliable Operation
6. Simple Operation and Maintenance, Low cost
7. Large Amount of Water Disinfection
1. Water disinfection of food processing industry, including juices, milk, drinks, beer, practical oil, and all kinds of canned food, beverage products
2. Ultra-pure water for electronic industry.
3. Hospitals, various laboratory water disinfection, and high levels of pathogenic body water disinfection.
4. Water disinfection applications, including residents of households building, residential, office building, hotels, restaurants, water factory.
5. Fish processing purification and disinfection, purification and disinfection of shellfish, fish cleaning and disinfection process.
6. Military camp, field water supply system.
7. Urban wastewater disinfection, the maximum capacity of up to 1 million tons or more per day.
8. Swimming pool, other recreational water disinfection water.
9. Cooling water disinfection, including thermal power, nuclear power plant cooling water, industrial cooling water, cooling water, central air conditioning system.
10. Biological, chemical and pharmaceutical, cosmetics for the production of cooling water.
11. Sea water, fresh water breeding, aquaculture (fish, eel, shrimp, abalone, shellfish, etc. ) water, the total treated water up to 200 thousand tons per day or more.
12. Agricultural water disinfection, including greenhouse water use and irrigation.
3. UV specification
Ultraviolet light treatment is a widely recognized and proven method of disinfection of water and has several advantage over other disinfection methods such as chlorination, ozonation, etc…. UV light does not add anything to the water, such as, undesirable color, odor, taste, or flavor, nor does it generate harmful byproducts. It adds only energy in the UV radiation. Also, UV disinfection requires only a fraction of the contact times required by other disinfection methods. It is fast, efficient, effective, economical and environmentally-friendly.
Principle of Operation
UV water disinfection system design has been carefully conceived to provide adequate germicidal dosage throughout the disinfection chamber. The dosage, as it applies to UV disinfection, is a function of time and the intensity of UV radiation to which the water is exposed. Exposure time is related to the flow rate, the higher the flow rate, the lower the exposure time or the lower the flow rate, the higher the exposure time. The UV intensity is the amount of energy, per unit time, emitted by germicidal lamp. The Dosage is the product of UV intensity and the exposure time.
Limitation of Use
The UV water disinfection system NOT intended for the treatment of water that has an obvious contamination or intentional source, such as raw sewage, nor is the unit intended to convert wastewater to microbiologically safe drinking water.
Water Quality (in)
Water quality plays a major role in the transmission of germicidal UV rays. It is recommended that the water does not exceed following maximum concentration levels
Maximum Concentration Levels (Very Important)
Flow Rate (m3/h)
All Lamps Power (W)
|In / Outlet inch|
Chamber dimensions (mm)
|PDCn-050 to PDC-100 using 40w UV lamp|
PDC-1300 using 87w UV lamp
PDC-1500 to PDC-12k using 155w UV lamp
PDCn is threaded connection, PDC is flange connection
Lamp useful life
|Standard 9000 Hours|
UV lamp brand
|"Lightsource" from USA|
Single UV lamp
|40w in general. We can aslo supply 75w, 85w, 155w, 240w, 320w|
UV lamp select
|If you need we can aslo supply UV lamp which can generater ozone|
|Rated to 0.6Mpa. If you need higher pressure, please tell me|
|The appropriate temperature is 4 - 50 DEGREE (-5-60 degree range)|
|UV intensity monitor system|
|Water temperature monitor system|
|Time accumulator system|
|Cleaning system: Maunal cleaning, Pneumatic cleaning and Electric cleaing|
WELCOME TO INQUIRE, YOU WILL GET MORE THAN THAT YOU SEE !