Aquaculture Sand Media Filters
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||2, 000PCS/Year|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Cases|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- self-cleaning filter,sand filter,bag filter housing,etc
- 31 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: PDC
- Motive Force: Electric power
- Performance: Efficient Filtration
- Trademark: PEIDE
- Origin: China
- Usage: Environmental Protection
- Style: Vertical
- Certification: CE, SGS, ISO
- Specification: ISO9001: 2008
Aquaculture Sand Media Filters
Sand media filters Working Principle
Sand media filters (also with name of FQG system) is a kind of highefficiency filterequipment in cutting down water turbidity, and purifying water. It uses silica sand asits filter medium. Under a certain pressure, the muddy water come through the granular or nongranular silica sand, which can efficiently hold back suspended solids, organisms, colloidal solids, micro-lives, chlorine, odour and heavy metal ions, etc.
It consists of several standard filter tank unit, with unique water distributor and water collector inside. Theboth way automatic backwash valve can control all system's backwash process.
Sand media filters Application
Sand media filters is mainly used in pretreatment in water turbidity removal, water softening, electrodialysis, electrodialysis reversal.
However, it makes function on surface water, under ground water as well. Shallow Medium Filter can also be widelyused in fields of electronic power, petrochemical,metallurgy,electroplating, papermaking, textile, pharmacy, soft drinks, living water, industrial water, swimming pool, etc.
Sand media filters Features
Sand media filters can widely used at different application, such as water filtering, cooling water by-pass filtering, waster water treating, etc.
1. Sand media filters has flexible modules, which can combined under actual flow rate, on-site area.
It is operated backwash automatically, with time control, differential pressure control. Each filter element start backwash one by one, while no need stop operation in backwash.
2. With smooth water allocation. High efficiency in backwash, water saving, only 30% water consumption of traditional one. Filter uses ASM filter media, which is easy wash.
3. With unique 48" ball filtering unit, and light weight for the whole system. The normal concrete base can used to place. Easy install, no need any boom equipment.
4. With good anti-corrosion feature.
5. With lost cost, but long lifetime.
6. Water quality: inlet water turbidity <80mg/L, outlet quality reach <20mg/L
inlet water turbidity <20mg/L, outlet quality reach <5mg/L
7. Flow rate: it can treat 30-500m³/h
Sand media filters Internal Structure
Filter structure: main part includes filter tank, water distributor, water collector, hand hole and support base, etc.
Filter tank: it gives enough space for water distributor and collector. Each water collector has 55 water caps, which reforms a internal recycle flow when backwash, no sand leak.
Water distributor: it makes sure water flow smoothly on the padding sand media.
water collector: with 55 unique mushroom shape water caps makes sure water pressure in a balance. It can reforms a internal recycle flow when back wash, no sand leak.
Hand hole: There have a up and down hand holes, which is easy for installing and replacing water distributor and collector. Meanwhile, the upper hand hole, which is easy for inspecting and adding silica.And down hand hole, which is easy for clear and repair.
Support base: it is assemble, it can adjust in according to on-site situation.
Sand media filters Silica sand
Silica sand: mined from silica bed. After milling, it becomes into irregular angular shape. When mixed with concrete, it has a good adhesion, which can increase slurry strength.
Sea silica: with smooth outside, and even grind and with salty.
Sand media filters Operation
- The contaminated water enters the tank through the inlet manifold, transitioning to the 3-way valve and into the top inlet of each tank
- The two-stage deflector creates a uniform distribution for laminar flow across the media bed while avoiding channeling of the media bed
- Particulate is trapped and retained within the media bed resulting in clean process water flowing out through the stainless steel wedge wire underdrain, to the outlet of each filter tank and to the outlet manifold for end use
- Backwash sequence is initiated by either elapsed time of the controller or pressure differential between the inlet and outlet manifolds
- Water or air pressure opens the 3-way valve causing the reverse flow of a portion of filtered water up through the stainless steel underdrain to hydraulically and uniformly lift the media bed
- The use of a hydraulically balanced underdrain in conjunction with a gravel pack creates a proper and uniform lift of the media bed while avoiding a turbulent backwash
- Entrapped particulates are released during the backwash event, exhausted through the backwash manifold and routed to a convenient location
- One tank at a time is backwashed while continuing to process water for use until the entire system is clean
- Once completed with the backwash, filtration continues until the next backwash event.
Sand media filters Control manner
Peide Backwash control valve is started by water pressure or an external power source.
Peide backwash control valve is composed of solenoid valve, hydraulic relay valve actuator or three-way valve.
Peide filter backwash control valve outlet normally open, drain valve normally closed.
Each outlet is sealed by its own independent sealing seat, but they are controlled by the same stem of seal diaphragm.
Valve is a complete, interactive set. When one outlet is turned on, the other outlet is in a closed state,
So backwash valve can be operated in two modes:
Sand media filters Technical and performance Parameters
Inlet & outlet Diameter(DN)
Drain valve interface(inch)
Filter medium and flow rate
|Filtration precision||Filter material(12-40cm)||Recommend flow rate(m3/h)||Backwash flow rate(m3/h)|
|General filter||Quartz sand 1.0-2.0mm||40-50||35-55|
|Precious of quartz sand||Quartz sand |
Other diameter silica sand can also be used, which reaches into function of filter precision and stain resistance.
|Filter chamber||Carbon steel(Epoxy asphalt coating paint)|
|Filter medium||Delicate natural quartz sand|
|Water distributor||Engineering plastics|
|Water collector||Engineering plastics|
|Sealing ring||Nitrile rubber|
Sand media filters Installation
1. Check evenness of floor: it requires floor even, each meter evenness should less than 10mm, the concrete floor can bear 3 ton/m2.
2. Line tanks units in a queue in according to drawing.
3. Install drain valve.
4. Install general in/outlet pipeline. Notice to protect plastic drain valve from damaging.
5. Install differential pressure switch, in/outlet pressure gauge and vent valve.
6. Wire for the whole filter and pipelines.
Step1. Installation details
3.six angle bolt
5.up and down hand hole
12.down hand hole cover
14.six angle bolt
15.inlet and outlet
1 Water distributor installation
17.water distribution frame
18.water distribution plate
19.water distribution cover
1.Place water distribution palte (18) on plate, (17),tighten cover, and fix with o-ring(16).
2.Install water distributor from up hand hole. Insert water distribution frame into flange, tighten inlet screw cover, fix it at flange too.
2 Water collector installation
22.screw cap(23),connecting joint(24).water disperse25.collector(26).O-ring N122*727.upper water collecting pipe
28.upper water collecting pipe cover
29.down water collecting pipe
1. Fix upper water collecting pipe cover (28) and three water caps (21) into pipelines (27), fix these three water capsat down water collecting pipe (29). Make sure each water collector needs 9 sets collecting upper and down pipelines.
2. Place two water allocate (24) at collecting tank (25). Fix a water cap at pressure cover (22), and tighten the pressure cover at collecting tank (25). Fix water allocating well, again fix a O-ring (26). Then place up and down , ecting pipes inside the tank from down hand, phole. Joint with flange at tank bottom, tighten with screw cap (9). Remember to inspect collecting tank move or not.
3. Joint each collecting pipe into holes. Two man install cooperate, insert a joint fitting (23) to fix all collecting pipes.
And unscrew water , screw cap (9), and fix with round flange.
3 Supper hand hole cap installation
Put o-ring into o-shape socket, cover with hand hole flange (4). Tighten with screw bolt (2) include gasket(3).
4 Support base installation
Supply support legs(3) and support leg covers (10).
Step 2:QLQ system installation
QLQ shallow media filtering system
1. in/outlet DN200
2. filter tanks
3. cam lock joint fitting
4. vent valve 1"
5. in/outlet pressure gauge
6. inlet pressure gauge
7. inlet pipe DN200
8. three way drain valve 4"*3"
9. drain pipe DN100
10.differential pressure switch
Details installation process:
1.Range filter tank in order. Notice to ensure hand hole direction outside, so that easy for add sand and maintenance.
2.Install outlet pipe (1), adjust filter tank (2), to make sure outlet branch pipe and tank's water collector at a same level. Weld cam locks (3), fix well.
3.Install three way drain valve (8), fix with cam locks.
4.Install inlet pipe (7), adjust inlet branch pipe, to make sure inlet branch pipe and three way drain valve's inlet in a same level, welding with cam lock(3). Fix well.
5.Install drain pipe (9). Keep drain , branch, pipe and three way drain valve at a line, welding with cam lock. Fix well.
Install differential pressure switch (10), inlet and outlet water pressure gauge (5) and (6), vent valve (4).
Step 3:QLQ system pipeline and wire install
QLQ pipeline and wire drawing
1. Hydraulic pipeline connection
1.Each three matched with one solenoid. Current pipeline as a,b,c,d,e,f as shown.
2.Differential pressure (high pressure connection) match with inlet water pipe, low pressure connect with outlet pipe .
See dot line g1, g2 shown.
2. wire connecting
1. Each solenoid has two terminal connector. E.g: 1# solenoid fire wire connect at 1, null wire at N.
2. Differential pressure switch, power supply wire (AC220), earth wire connecting way please see check drawing.
Sand media filters Packing