CE UV Ultra-Pure Water Disinfection Water Treatment Technologies
|FOB Price:||US $470-5,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $470-5,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||3, 000 PCS/Year.|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Packaging|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: PDCn
- Usage: Industrial, Agriculture, Hospital
- Centrifuge Installation: Vertical
- Application: Water Disinfection
- Drain Inch: G 1/2"
- UV Lamp Brand: " Lightsource" From USA
- Chamber Pressure: Rated to 0.6MPa. If You Need Higher Pressure, Plea
- Specification: ISO9001: 2008
- HS Code: 8543709990
- Method: Physical Treatment
- Centrifuge Technology Use: Water Disinfection
- Material: Ss304,316L Plastic
- Water Flow: 1-300 M3/H
- Lamp Useful Life: 9000 Hour
- Single UV Lamp: 40W in General. We Can Aslo Supply 75W, 85W, 155W,
- Trademark: PEIDE
- Origin: China
1. Advantages of uv sterilizer
1, Low cost-midium pressure uv technology, with more than 3 log cryptosporidium killing efficiency
2, High efficiency
3, Multi design different model can be choose
4, Clean-no poison by product
5, Safety-power cuts device can ensure safety
2. Design feature
1, Power of medium uv lamp is 20-200times of low pressure uv lamp
2, Automatic clean system for quartz tube, no need manual, no need chemical material
3, Easy install
4, Automatic operation and control system, with safety alarm
5, Flexible design, small land area, module structure, easy to install at pipe
6, High ratio of uv light power/land area
7, High quality ballast, with long lifetime, and stable function
8, Separated ballast and control box, which ensure safety, and easy installation
9, Life time of UV lamp can ensure at least 5000 hours.
1. Food processing industry, including juices, milk, drinks, beer, practical oil and canned food.
2. Electronic industry.
3. Hospitals, various laboratory and high levels of pathogenic body water disinfection.
4. Households building, residential, office buildings, hotels, restaurants, water factories.
5. Purification and disinfection of shellfish, fish cleaning and disinfection
6. Military camp, field water supply system
7. Urban wastewater disinfection.
8. Swimming pool, other recreational water disinfection
9. Thermal power, nuclear power plant industrial, central air conditioning system cooling water.
10. Biological, chemical and pharmaceutical, cosmetics for the production of cooling water.
11. Sea water, fresh water breeding, aquaculture water
12. Agricultural water disinfection
4. UV specification
Ultraviolet light treatment is a widely recognized and proven method of disinfection of water and has several advantage over other disinfection methods such as chlorination, ozonation, etc…. UV light does not add anything to the water, such as, undesirable color, odor, taste, or flavor, nor does it generate harmful byproducts. It adds only energy in the UV radiation. Also, UV disinfection requires only a fraction of the contact times required by other disinfection methods. It is fast, efficient, effective, economical and environmentally-friendly.
Principle of Operation
UV water disinfection system design has been carefully conceived to provide adequate germicidal dosage throughout the disinfection chamber. The dosage, as it applies to UV disinfection, is a function of time and the intensity of UV radiation to which the water is exposed. Exposure time is related to the flow rate, the higher the flow rate, the lower the exposure time or the lower the flow rate, the higher the exposure time. The UV intensity is the amount of energy, per unit time, emitted by germicidal lamp. The Dosage is the product of UV intensity and the exposure time.
Limitation of Use
The UV water disinfection system NOT intended for the treatment of water that has an obvious contamination or intentional source, such as raw sewage, nor is the unit intended to convert wastewater to microbiologically safe drinking water.
Water Quality (in)
Water quality plays a major role in the transmission of germicidal UV rays. It is recommended that the water does not exceed following maximum concentration levels
Flow Rate (m3/h)
All Lamps Power (W)
In / Outlet inch
Chamber dimensions (mm)
WELCOME TO INQUIRE, WE WILL OFFER YOU THE BEST ITEMS !