Hospital Medical Water Disinfection Machine UV Sterilizer
|FOB Price:||US $480-5,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $480-5,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||3, 000 PCS/Year.|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Packaging|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: PDC
- Application: Water Disinfection
- Material: Ss304, 316L Plastic
- Power: 40W-320W
- Lamp Wavelength: 253.7nm/187nm/Ozone Free/Ozone Generate
- Condition: New
- Usage: General Equipment
- Trademark: PEIDE
- Origin: China
- Certification: CE, SGS, ISO
- Voltage: 220V50Hz
- Place of Origin: Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
- Cleaning Way: Auot Clean/Pneumatic/Manual Clean/Cylinder Clean
- Number of Lamps: 1PC /2PC/3PC
- Function: Main Equipment
- Processing Methods: Physics
- Specification: ISO9001: 2008
- HS Code: 8543709990
1. Detailed Product Description
1. High germicidal efficiency
2. No secondary pollution
3. Reasonable price
4. Good quality
5. China famous brand certificate
1. Water disinfection of food processing industry, including juices, milk, drinks, beer, practical oil, and all kinds of canned food, beverage products
2. Ultra-pure water for electronic industry.
3. Hospitals, various laboratory water disinfection, and high levels of pathogenic body water disinfection.
4. Water disinfection applications, including residents of households building, residential, office building, hotels, restaurants, water factory.
5. Fish processing purification and disinfection, purification and disinfection of shellfish, fish cleaning and disinfection process.
6. Military camp, field water supply system.
7. Urban wastewater disinfection, the maximum capacity of up to 1 million tons or more per day.
8. Swimming pool, other recreational water disinfection water.
9. Cooling water disinfection, including thermal power, nuclear power plant cooling water, industrial cooling water, cooling water, central air conditioning system.
10. Biological, chemical and pharmaceutical, cosmetics for the production of cooling water.
11. Sea water, fresh water breeding, aquaculture (fish, eel, shrimp, abalone, shellfish, etc. ) water, the total treated water up to 200 thousand tons per day or more.
12. Agricultural water disinfection, including greenhouse water use and irrigation.
3. UV specification
Ultraviolet light treatment is a widely recognized and proven method of disinfection of water and has several advantage over other disinfection methods such as chlorination, ozonation, etc. UV light does not add anything to the water, such as, undesirable color, odor, taste, or flavor, nor does it generate harmful byproducts. It adds only energy in the UV radiation. Also, UV disinfection requires only a fraction of the contact times required by other disinfection methods. It is fast, efficient, effective, economical and environmentally-friendly.
4. Principle of Operation
UV water disinfection system design has been carefully conceived to provide adequate germicidal dosage throughout the disinfection chamber. The dosage, as it applies to UV disinfection, is a function of time and the intensity of UV radiation to which the water is exposed. Exposure time is related to the flow rate, the higher the flow rate, the lower the exposure time or the lower the flow rate, the higher the exposure time. The UV intensity is the amount of energy, per unit time, emitted by germicidal lamp. The Dosage is the product of UV intensity and the exposure time.
5. Limitation of Use
The UV water disinfection system NOT intended for the treatment of water that has an obvious contamination or intentional source, such as raw sewage, nor is the unit intended to convert wastewater to microbiologically safe drinking water.
6. Water Quality (in)
Water quality plays a major role in the transmission of germicidal UV rays. It is recommended that the water does not exceed following maximum concentration levels
Maximum Concentration Levels (Very Important)
7. Maximum Concentration Levels (Very Important)
Iron: ≤ 0.3ppm(0.3mg/L)
Hardness: ≤ 7gpg(120mg/L)
Turbidity: ≤ 1NTU
Manganese: ≤ 0.05ppm(0.05mg/L)
Tannins: ≤ 0.1ppm(0.3mg/L)
UV Transmittance: ≥ 750‰
Contact me, You will get more than that you see !