Commercial Industrial UV Sterilizers 78 to 1300 Gpm Systems
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5, 000 PCS/Year.|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Packaging|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: PDC
- Voltage: 110V50Hz,220V50Hz/60Hz,230V50Hz/60Hz
- Certification: CE, ISO,SGS
- Lamp Wavelength: 253.7nm,185nm
- Water Flow: 1-300 M3/H
- Specification: ISO9001: 2008
- Material: Carbon Steel, 304ss or 316L,,PE,PP
- Application: Water Disinfection
- Clean Way: Automatic Clean,Pneumatic Clean,Manual Clean,Cylin
- Model: PDC
- Trademark: PEIDE
- Origin: China
1. High germicidal efficiency
2. No secondary pollution
3. Reasonable price
4. Good quality
5. China famous brand certificate
1. Food processing industry, including juices, milk, drinks, beer, practical oil and canned food.
2. Electronic industry.
3. Hospitals, various laboratory and high levels of pathogenic body water disinfection.
4. Households building, residential, office buildings, hotels, restaurants, water factories.
5. Purification and disinfection of shellfish, fish cleaning and disinfection
6. Military camp, field water supply system
7. Urban wastewater disinfection.
8. Swimming pool, other recreational water disinfection
9. Thermal power, nuclear power plant industrial, central air conditioning system cooling water.
10. Biological, chemical and pharmaceutical, cosmetics for the production of cooling water.
11. Sea water, fresh water breeding, aquaculture water
12. Agricultural water disinfection
Principle of Operation
UV water disinfection system design has been carefully conceived to provide adequate germicidal dosage throughout the disinfection chamber. The dosage, as it applies to UV disinfection, is a function of time and the intensity of UV radiation to which the water is exposed. Exposure time is related to the flow rate, the higher the flow rate, the lower the exposure time or the lower the flow rate, the higher the exposure time. The UV intensity is the amount of energy, per unit time, emitted by germicidal lamp. The Dosage is the product of UV intensity and the exposure time.
Limitation of Use
The UV water disinfection system NOT intended for the treatment of water that has an obvious contamination or intentional source, such as raw sewage, nor is the unit intended to convert wastewater to microbiologically safe drinking water.
Water Quality (in)
Water quality plays a major role in the transmission of germicidal UV rays. It is recommended that the water does not exceed following maximum concentration levels
Maximum Concentration Levels (Very Important)
Meet Our Quality Assurance System
1.100%factory & industry tested;
2. Years of trouble free service offered
3. We owned 17 items of patented technologies
4. We have passed the ISO9001 quantity management system certification, SGS certification
Flow Rate (m3/h)
All Lamps Power (W)
In / Outlet inch
Chamber dimensions (mm)
Lamp useful life
UV lamp brand
|" Lightsource" from USA|
Single UV lamp
|40w in general. We can aslo supply 75w, 85w, 155w, 240w, 320w|
UV lamp select
|If you need we can aslo supply UV lamp which can generater ozone|
|Rated to 0.6Mpa. If you need higher pressure, please tell me|
|The appropriate temperature is 4 - 50 DEGREE (-5-60 degree range)|
|UV intensity monitor system|
|Water temperature monitor system|
|Time accumulator system|
|Cleaning system: Maunal cleaning, Pneumatic cleaning and Electric cleaing|
Welcome to inquire, We will offer you the best items!