Turf Landscape Greenhouse Irrigation Industrial Water Purifiers Water Filters
|FOB Price:||US $480-500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $480-500/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||3, 000 PCS/Year.|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: XLQ-XT
- Usage: Environmental Protection, Water Filter
- Style: Vertical
- Certification: SGS, ISO
- Differential Pressure in Cleaning: 0.01-0.08MPa
- Control Way: Differential Pressure, Time and Manual
- Max Work Pressure: 1.0MPa,1.6MPa
- Drain Valve: Cast Ion with Antir-Corrosion Painting
- Application: Water Filter
- Specification: ISO9001: 2008
- HS Code: 8421299090
- Type: Water Filter
- Motive Force: Electric power
- Performance: Efficient Filtration
- Unit Capacity: 15-900t/H,Achieve Parallel Install to Achieve Big
- Back Wash Water Consumption: Approximate 280-310kg
- Rotating Speed: 14-20rpm
- Material: Carbon Steel with Anti-Corrosion Painting
- Screen: Multi Stainless Steel Mesh + PVC Structure
- Trademark: PEIDE
- Origin: China
Low water consumption
Fine filter degree
Low pressure drop
1. Chilling water treating: Such like cooling tower, water supplement system,
Air conditioning system, heat exchange system.
2. Raw water treating: Such like surface water, lake, sea water, tank water,
Well to remove grind, sand, algae, organism etc.
3. Cycling industry water: Cooling tower, polishing process water, ion exchange water,
Spraying process water, heat exchange plant, rolling plant, casting plant etc.
4. Irrigation: Turf Landscape Greenhouse farm, dip field, golf, lawn etc.
5. Recycle water
3. How It Works
The unit consists of two stages of filtration, a coarse pre-filter and a stainless steel fine screen.
The unwanted solids accumulate on the inner surface of the fine screen, building up a filter
Cake, which filters out even finer particles, creating a pressure differential. Once the pressure
Drop reaches a preset level, a rinse cycle is activated by the factory supplied control system.
The solids are removed from the fine screen using a spot backwashing method, which
Aggressively sucks the dirt off the screen, similar to a vacuum cleaner, and are carried to
The drain via the rinse valve. The dirt collector rotates, ensuring the entire screen is cleaned
Each cycle. The process takes a matter of seconds, without interruption of system flow.
4. Control method
Filter has differential switch and integrator. Once the pressure drop reaches a preset level, a rinse cycle is activated by the PLC controller.
|Filter area(cm2)||drain||Water consumption (L)||motor(KW)||weight(KG)|
WELCOME TO INQUIRE, WE WILL OFFER YOU THE BEST ITESMS ! ! !