I. The overview of chemical dosing system:
In fields of electric power, petroleum, chemical industry, metallurgical industry, environmental engineering, water treatment, etc., a certain liquid is often needed to be injected into another kind of liquid to make a mixture, or to make the agent added react with a certain component existing in the liquid in order to meet expected process requirements.
This kind of chemical dosing system has a simple structure and is convenient to install. It mainly consists of metering chest (agent storage chest), metering pump (chemical dosing pump), control system, linemounted valves and so on, which are commonly concentrated and mounted in a chemical dosing room. The device integrates metering chest, metering pump and control system, which means they are mounted on one base. The purchase, manufacture, assembling, debugging and trial operation of the equipment are completed by PEIDE. The only thing needed to be done by the user is connecting the exit of metering pump with chemical dosing pipeline and the entrance and exit of metering chest and inlet pipe etc. after putting combined chemical dosing unit in chemical dosing room, that is ready to put into operation.
II. The use of chemical dosing system:
1. Rotate the connector of on-line monitoring for PH, connect all the piping of chemical dosing system, check and fix each thread interface to avoid fluid leakage.
2. Connect the power supply of metering pump:
(1) Open the junction box of electric control cabinet and connect the power line which meets the need with corresponding terminal blocks.
3. Close the drain valve.
4. According to the concentration of the chemical to prepare, the volume of agent tank and the agent concentration, meter the amount of the agent and water, add the agent into the tank, turn on the water valve and add the water needed.
5. Solution preparation: pour a certain amount of agent (solid or liquid) into the solution chest, turn on water valve to inject water and stop when the liquid level reaches a predetermined level,then set the predetermined level of agent,to make the agent in solution chest uniformly mixed for chemical dosing use.
6. Chemical adding: turn on the valve of chemical dosing system, adjust the dose of metering pump to a certain value, turn on the metering pump, add the agent to the chemical dosing point and continuously adjust the dose of metering pump to enable the dose satisfy process requirements. If it can not satisfy the requirements, the concentration of the chemical needs to be prepared again. In the chemical dosing system, metering pumps which are in the form of positive displacement and are able to adjust the length of stroke.
7. The survivor of solution chest drain out from drain outlet. The liquid level of solution chest is according to the level gauge.
8. When the dosing liquid of the dosing tank is lower than the minimum level of liquids, the dosing pump stop working automatically.
9. When the PH of the dosing liquid of the dosing tank is higher or lower than a certain value,(the value refer to the attachment of PH meter instruction to set),the dosing pump stop working automatically.